Conveyancing Solicitors Gosforth, We Are Here to Help You!
We provide our Clients state of the art conveyancing in Gosforth and beyond. We act for clients throughout Tyne and Wear.
If you are buying or selling a home in Tyne And Wear, you have come to the best place, we will help to make the process as stress free as possible.
Moving to Gosforth ?
Thinking of moving to the Gosforth area? Here are some useful links to help you decide:
1. Selecting a quote for your legal work – Do not focus on a low headline fee. Many cheaper quotes can have additional hidden fees, we are transparent, we will give you the full price up front based on your circumstances and requirements.
2. Engaging a solicitor – When you have decided which solicitors’ quote you want to accept, the first thing to do is appoint them to carry out the legal procedure for your sale or purchase in Gosforth.
3. Pre-contract – Preliminary enquires, such as investigating boundary disputes. In addition the draft contract itself is prepared. The final draft is agreed, and initial dates may be settled for exchange and completion.
4. Getting your Survey – Home buyers are always encouraged to get a HomeBuyers’ Report as it will identify if there are any structural problems.
5. Searches – Mining, Chancel Liability, Local Authority, Environmental and Drainage and Water are the searches the buyers conveyancer arranges in most cases. These cover the majority of issues in the Gosforth area.
6. Exchanging contracts – Contracts are exchanged for a 10 % deposit.
7. Completion – On the specified date, the balance of the purchase price are transferred by bank transfer to the sellers solicitor. The purchaser collects keys to the property.
8. After Completion – After you have moved in, a property lawyer now has to register your purchase at the Land Registry at which time they will send out completion documents.
Fast and Efficient Conveyancing for your sale, purchase or remortgage, Gosforth, Newcastle.
Online Conveyancing coming soon!!
It will be easier than ever for property buyers and sellers to check the progress of their transaction, with conveyancing online tools and case management systems at their disposal.
You will be able to track your case online!
Working with our team of conveyancing experts, our clients experience the benefit of 21st Century conveyancing solutions and the advice of a dedicated, local conveyancing solicitor.
Although we have a big loyal following of clients locally, we act for Clients all over England and Wales. Distance is not a problem. With the use of email, fax and post (and of course the telephone), having clients nationally is now just as straightforward as helping our local clients.
We thrive on positive feedback, here are some words from recently satisfied clients:
“Thanks to you and your team! Everyone involved went above and beyond to get our sale through quickly.”
“Hi Lorraine, myself and Pauline would like to thank you and the team for a swift and easy buy and sell of properties. I would recommend you and your company to all our family and friends thanks and hope when you read this you have had a great weekend.”
To find out more, please call our business development manager on 0191 466 1444
or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org