Wills & Probate Solicitors Newcastle upon Tyne
Our highly regarded Wills, Trusts and Estate Planning Solicitors are experts in all areas of trusts, wills and estate planning. We will listen to you and take time to understand your individual requirements in order to provide innovative and tailored solutions for all your planning needs.
We can help with:
- inheritance tax
- business succession planning
- foreign property
- nursing home costs
- lasting powers of attorney
- probate and estate administration (including disputed estates)
Geoffrey Lurie Solicitors in Newcastle are specialists in Wills, Probate and Estate Administration.
Our Wills, Trusts, Tax and Probate Solicitors have a vast amount of experience dealing with all issues relating to Wills, Probate and Estate Administration matters.
We offer both flexible pricing and fixed fees for writing a will and for all of our Family Law services.
Many people don’t know what happens upon death when a Will has not been made. Our Wills and Probate Solicitors can help you with all aspects of making a Will and help you with Estate Administration issues.
How our Wills and Probate Solicitors Can Help
Did you know 7 out of 10 adults do not have a Will?
And without one:
- A surviving spouse will not necessarily inherit everything
- An unmarried partner has no automatic entitlement
- The family home may have to be sold
- Children may be unintentionally disinherited
Our Will & Probate Solicitors can help you protect your interests and give you the peace of mind knowing your estate is taken care of when you pass away.