Geoffrey Lurie Solicitors Newcastle upon Tyne for your Property Sale. We are the go-to legal practice for conveyancing services in Newcastle upon Tyne.
Our highly trained, highly effective team will guide you through your property sale and ensure that you receive your monies in double-quick time!
We always aim to kick the ball into the other court first, this means that it is always down to your purchaser to make the next move.
Why Choose Geoffrey Lurie Solicitors Newcastle upon Tyne For Your Property Sale?
- We aim to get all the necessary documents that you need to complete to enable us to prepare the sale contract within one working day of receiving instructions from you.
- We issue contracts to your purchasers solicitors within one working day of receiving the memorandum of sale from the selling agents
- On receiving enquiries from your purchasers solicitors we will contact you as soon as we can and aim to respond within no more than 2 working days
- We can send paperwork out to you to sign or you can come into our offices, you choose
- We aim to respond to your calls and emails on the same day, or at the latest the following day (depending the time we receive your call or email)
- We proactively communicate with your purchasers solicitors
- On completion of your sale, we will send you your monies (and pay off any mortgages) on the same day of completion
- We focus on the job in hand and try not to get distracted by third parties unless this is necessary (there are often many third parties involved particularly in a long chain)
- Our prices are reasonable and great value, but we are not cheap!
- Our client is the most important person in the sale transaction
And finally, we are CQS Accredited, which is the Law Society stamp of approval for our practices, procedure and trustworthiness !
Our testimonials from satisfied clients speak for us, here are snippets some recent great feedback:
“Thanks to you and your team! Everyone involved went above and beyond to get our sale through quickly.”
“Hi Lorraine, myself and Pauline would like to thank you and the team for a swift and easy buy and sell of properties. I would recommend you and your company to all our family and friends thanks and hope when you read this you have had a great weekend.”
– but come and see for yourself.
Trust us, we are lawyers….Geoffrey Lurie Solicitors Newcastle upon Tyne for your property sale……
To find out more, please call our business development manager Gail Howe on 0191 466 1444